Posted by James Osmar | Posted in Real Estate Websites | Posted on 12-12-2015
- In this video series we are going to be discussing the Top 10 Features of a Top 10 Real Estate Website and we are going to show you how these features will directly help you grow your real estate business faster, all while freeing up a lot more of your valuable time.
- Hi my name is James Osmar and for years we have listened to website requests made by you about the features you want on your real estate website…
We then took these requests one step further and asked Real Estate agents which one of these features would they consider to be “the most important” to have on an awesome Top 10 real estate website. We then ranked each of your selections, showing them in order of importance based on your votes… pretty cool eh!
I will tell you straight up, we did this survey in pursuit of building you the best website in The Top 10 real estate website category. And you wana know what? I think we did it!
The results we accumulated are startling and reveal a lot about what is going on inside the minds of real estate agents today.
And after carful consideration, we decided to create a series of short videos focusing on each of these Top 10 features and we will also show you how to squeeze the most leverage each of them.
- Most Realtors® agree that over 90% of all people go to the Internet to look at real estate when considering the purchase or sale of a home.
- Therefore it should make perfect sense then, that 100% of your marketing efforts need to direct visitors to one of your websites.
This is true for all sources of traffic, whether you were targeting your market with lawn signs, billboards, flyers, email, print, television or online marketing.
You may be inclined to overlook the obvious and ask why should I send people to my websites instead of doing things the old way and continue to try to get people to call me?
6 Well it’s because of what we call sales gravity; we all know what gravity is right? The same thing occurs in many other natural forces such his geese flying north and south or black bears hibernating in the winter.
Since you know that the trend is for 90% buyers and sellers to go to the Internet to look at real estate, then it would be wise to set yourself up to be apart of that trend and position yourself exactly where it is that your clients and prospects are going to be with they are sniffing around looking at real estate.
- By setting up the right kind of marketing and lead generation strategies, combined with all the Top 10 Website features that will benefit you and your website visitors… You will simply acquire more leads and when you acquire and are able to handle more leads, you will simply make more sales.
- So if you want to get you started selling more real estate in less time simply by understanding how to you use the Top 10 features of a Top 10 real estate website, click on the big button below and fill out the form with your name and email address.
You will then immediately be emailed a link to the first video in this highly informative series on how to get your website to grow you real estate business faster and in far less time that you ever thought possible.
Do this now because I am really not sure how long I will let the series run for free. Because I’m giving serious consideration to turning it into a paid training series that only my private members or paid subscribers will be able to access.
So Click the Link below to get started now!